Fairy Tail: Endless Skies

Hi, Welcome to Fairy Tail: Endless Skies. We are a brand new, semi-free form Fairy Tail RP forum. We hope that you will join us and embark on your very own journey!

Please be aware that because we are semi-free form, your characters are not ranked here. Only spells, pets and any equipment you make are ranked.

Also, HTML is disabled in all posts as a security measure so we ask that you use BBCode in all your posts and no HTML as it will not work.

Hi, Guest. You have 72 post(s)! Please welcome the newest mage, Saint Neptune, to Fairy Tail: Endless Skies!

Welcome guests and members alike to Fairy Tail: Endless Skies! We hope you enjoy your stay here no matter how short or long it may be! If you're new, please check out our new member guide to help you get started!

Spring of Shenanigans [Draken/Rin]

Draken

Character Gender : Male
    Jewels2486

private Spring of Shenanigans [Draken/Rin]

Post by Draken on Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:25 pm

Draken stretched his arms up as he made his way through the guild hall, Eres the white wolf at his side. They'd just gotten back from a mission and as always, he didn't waste much time in going to the Sanctuary of Purification. It was good for a nice, magically refreshing bath, but it was so much better for him. Being more in tune with the natural energies than others, the spring was incredible. He could sit and soak for a while if allowed, though he got himself out with a bit of an effort of will.

Really this whole realm just felt more wholesome to him. It had a greater abundance of nature energy than outside and it all just felt right to him. The one real complaint her could make is that they weren't close enough to any colder areas. It was all nice and cozy, but he missed the cold being so far south. Would be nice if they had a northern gate too, so that people could get to northern jobs easier, in addition to his want of cold.

After a bit longer they reached the entrance of the sanctuary. Someone might argue that they should put a sign up so people could know if the spring was occupied. It'd be very easy for someone to get walked in on and surprised, and not everyone was comfortable with other people seeing them naked. Draken didn't much care if people saw him though, so he didn't think about this. He simply set his clothes down and wrapped a towel around his waist. The room had a wholesome smell, and the sound was soothing to those who heard it. And the beautiful Rin was......Draken stopped walking as he saw Rin, back turned, bathing. He knew his peril. Knew what might happen if she saw him. But she hadn't yet. He seemed to have been lucky enough to avoid detection thus far. All he had to do was slowly step back and come back later. Nice and easy.

After taking a few steps back, he heard the sound of something being pushed across the stones. Looking over, he saw Eres next to a short stool she had just moved. What a traitor.

Rin Moriyama

Character Gender : Female
    Jewels8798

private Re: Spring of Shenanigans [Draken/Rin]

Post by Rin Moriyama on Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:12 pm

As per usual, Rin had entered the sanctuary of purification first thing after waking up in the morning. Upon entering the springs, she stripped out of her silk robe, placing it on the wooden stool at the bottom of the stairs. Her pure and fair skin seemed to glisten in the early morning sun. She stepped into the water carefully. Her raven black hair done up to keep it from getting wet. She was off, swimming through the clear waters, feeling it working its magic on her body.

There was no feeling that was better than this in the Kitsune's opinion. Even so, no matter how many times she bathed in the spring, she never felt truly purified. Not, after all, she'd been through. Just thinking back to those times was enough to make her whole body shudder. As she continued her bath, she hadn't yet come to realize she was not alone, that was until the small wooden stool could be heard skirting across the stone flooring. Her fox ears twitched twice in succession, her one hand quickly being engulfed in blue flames. "Who's there?! Answer quickly before I turn your pervert ass into ash!" Shortly after saying that, she picked up a very familiar scent and her whole face went red as a tomato. "Dr-draken?! What in the gods' names are you doing in here?! I can't believe you of all people would actually p-p-peep on me!" Rin now found herself in quite the predicament. She wouldn't turn around to face him, especially with her current appearance.

Draken

Jewels2486

Post by Draken on Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:30 pm

He saw the flames and was ready to form an ice barrier. Way he say it, he'd probably be singed before she noticed it was him. Then she'd yell at him and possibly threaten him with violence if he didn't leave. Which of course he would, quickly. Then he could complain to Eres about her treachery. The wolf was as likely to get burn as he was considering how scary Rin's wrath could be.

But they didn't burn. No fire came towards them, as Rin seemed to pick up his scent. And he was thankful that it came sooner rather than later. "There wasn't a sign." He answered plainly and defensively. "I didn't realize you were here until I was walking down the stairs. I was coming to bath after the job as I always do." He really wanted to bath before he got too comfortable somewhere else, to be honest. But he also didn't want to test Rin's patience. He could tell she was embarrassed at being walked in on, though she should have left some sort of sign out front. Literally a piece of paper saying occupied would have sufficed.

"If you want, I can come back later. Let you finish up here."
    It was the proper thing to do. People weren't usually on board for mixed-gender bathing. Nor did people tend to like being walked in on as they bathed. He didn't move yet though, one hand up and another holding onto his towel in case he had to suddenly run. He didn't want to make a move until he was sure Rin wouldn't blast him as he left. He also kept his eyes off of her, so that she couldn't accuse him of staring.

Rin Moriyama

Jewels8798

Post by Rin Moriyama on Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:40 pm

His response was one she had no defense for. He was right, she could have easily done something to let anyone else know who might come to bathe that it was occupied but usually, she never ran into such problems. This was a first for the Kitsune. It was the main reason she'd always bathe here when no one else was up and about. Maneuvering her nine tails to cover her front, she turned to meet Draken's eyes with her cheeks still freshly flushed bright red. "You don't have to leave, I guess. You can stay and bathe too..." She said, her words trailing off. Her tails perfectly shielded her bust and other exposed parts she wouldn't want him or anyone else to see. Rin took a deep breath "Just don't get the wrong idea! I-i'm not saying you can stay because I w-want you to! I would just feel bad if I kicked you out when you came all the way here after a mission to bathe. Got it?!" She said quickly before swimming a bit further away from him. Never in her 19 years of being alive had she ever imagined bathing with a man, much less her first love and best friend.

Draken

Jewels2486

Post by Draken on Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:49 pm

He barely hid his shock as she turned to face him, face red as her tails blocked her......more personal areas. And she told him he could stay. He wondered if he'd already been rendered unconscious by a fireball and was now dreaming. He could only guess that his status as her oldest friend, as far as he was aware, in the guild saved him from pain. But she was letting him stay and bathe.

Her flustered defense was actually adorable, and he watched her as she submerged herself and swam away. Not wanting to wait for her to change her mind, he made his way to the edge of the pool and, setting his towel down next to her robe, stepped in. It took seconds for the natural energies to begin refreshing him. He swam his way over to a spot where a stone had formed a natural seat and lent back against the edge of the pool, arms resting on the edge  and giving her a good view of his chest. "Thanks for letting me stay......Was there anything you might want to talk about, or should I just let you bathe in peace?" He would rather not sit there with her in silence, but if that was what she wanted, he'd oblige.

Rin Moriyama

Jewels8798

Post by Rin Moriyama on Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:59 pm

After she swam away. She could hear Draken make his way into the spring. Her bust was now submerged underwater so only some of her cleavage was viewable, about as much as when she wore most of her clothing. She used her tails to help wade in the deeper parts of the water. Rin turned to face Draken when he addressed her, asking the Kitsune if she wanted to talk about anything or if he should just let her bathe in peace. There was one thing she had been curious about. How he had learned of her disappearance. Her father hadn't mentioned anything about it last time she visited him after returning to the continent. Rin took a moment to contemplate how to ask about it, she cleared her throat and spoke. "How did you find out I had gone missing? No one aside from my father and his familiars should have known about it." Ever since being reunited with Draken, Rin had been happy having him near her so often. Even though Enzo still disapproved of him.

Draken

Jewels2486

Post by Draken on Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:14 pm

"Eldoran found out." Draken remembered back to his return from hard training. And what a dreadful return it was. "He was visiting the tribe around the same time your last letter came. The tribe had no good way to let you know I wasn't around until your dad's familiars came back, so Eldoran volunteered to deliver the message. Eventually, Eldoran managed to get into contact with one of your dad's familiars and she hesitantly told him that you had disappeared. So Eldoran made his way back to my tribe, after making a failed attempt at finding me." Apparently his patron had no intentions of letting anyone find Draken unless it was for his training. "So he waited with my tribe until I returned, then told me his story. You know the rest well enough. Spent the time between then and running into you looking. Pretty lucky that you were there." He'd given up hope of seeing her again. Living a new life, dead, or something worse, he hadn't thought of. But he'd figured that she was gone from him forever, and the road home was looking to be far more difficult with those thoughts in mind. But she had been there on the road that day, wind blowing past her as if it were carrying his feet to her.

"Weird that your dad didn't send word himself about it. Eldoran said that the familiar had been worried about getting in trouble, or something. You'd think he'd want to see if I knew anything, considering our letters." It had been a detail that had confused him, but he hadn't much thought of it. At first he was more focused on finding Rin, then he had no reason to think about it again until now.

Rin Moriyama

Jewels8798

Post by Rin Moriyama on Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:04 pm

Rin listened silently as Draken explained how he found out about her disappearance. It didn't sound like he knew what she had actually been through during the years she'd gone missing. Which she was grateful for at least. When he commented on how it was weird that her father didn't send a word himself and mentioned how the familiars had been worried about getting in trouble. The kitsune's ears twitched and her shoulders tensed up. "That's because I sent those letters without telling my father about them..." she said while nervously twirling her index fingers in circles around each other and avoiding eye contact. It was somewhat embarrassing to admit it out loud how she'd sent the letters to Draken behind her father's back. "D-don't you dare laugh, a-alright?! I couldn't do it any other way, my father wouldn't let me go back to visit you and it seemed he didn't like you so what was I supposed to do?" The guild master's face was bright red once more and without realizing it, while she had been wading, her tails had accidentally brought her chest above water in her flustered state.

Draken

Jewels2486

Post by Draken on Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:18 pm

Draken's quirked an eyebrow before chuckling. He couldn't not find it amusing, but he managed to keep himself from raging out in laughter. Despite her protest, it was kind of funny. But it was also sort of confusing. "Why didn't he like me? I don't think I did anything to earn it." He couldn't recall ever hurting Rin or putting her in danger. It had always been safe fun. Okay, they may have gone out for hours at a time away from the village, but it was never too dangerous. They'd had wolves with them too.

"Wait. Does he still not li-" Stopping suddenly, he suddenly looked up. "Um, Rin. You're a bit exposed." He'd definitely gotten a nice look, but hoped that she wouldn't think he had. He was still a little worried about her temper, and he didn't want to embarrass her any more than necessary.

Rin Moriyama

Jewels8798

Post by Rin Moriyama on Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:24 pm

When Draken chuckled, Rin got a bit irritated and shot her childhood friend a glare. In doing so, she noticed his face go slightly pink as his view was fixed downwards. Letting her know she'd been a bit exposed. She looked down, finally noticing what he'd seen. Her entire face went bright red as she yelped and dove back down under. She came up a few short moments later, her hand that she raised out from the water was now engulfed in bright blue flames. "I hope you enjoyed what you saw because it'll be the last you ever see!" The flames around the Kitsune's hand suddenly intensified. Rin's face red as a tomato with a death glare fixed on he childhood friend. "Any last words pervert?" She figured she could at least give him a chance to say his piece before frying him since they had been friends for so long.

Draken

Jewels2486

Post by Draken on Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:43 pm

Yep, there was the temper. There is was in all its blue, burning rage ready to try and fry him. The view had indeed been nice, but not at all worth it if death was the price. He had one chance before she tried to fry him, and he would have to work to keep himself unharmed. "You know it was an accident, and I could have easily kept looking without you noticing. So please don't try and kill me over an accident." In this moment, he was glad that neither could see under the water. Because if he could, no excuse would save him, and her because few arguments could save him from what she might see.

"Let's just put away the flames Rin, and be a little more careful. We were having such a nice time" Bit of an exaggeration, but he had to try.

Rin Moriyama

Jewels8798

Post by Rin Moriyama on Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:07 pm

Part of Rin still wanted to fry Draken but she had been persuaded by his reasoning not to. She made her hand into a fist, putting out the blazing blue flames that surrounded it. She let out a sigh. "You better feel grateful. If anyone else had seen my assets, they would be a pile of ash right about now." With that said, she turned around, dove back under and swam away so she would be behind him now. "Geez, I'm going to stay behind you. You even thinking about turning around, and you'll be toast." Rin was still feeling quite embarrassed. She thought back to how Draken's face had gone slightly pink when he saw her chest. Did that mean he saw her as a woman and not just as a friend? She would hope that was the case. Just as she thought that one of her flashbacks happened and before she knew it, she'd begun to hyperventilate. Her eyes went dark and her breathing became erratic. "Why now?! I don't want him seeing me in this state!" she thought to herself in her head but she couldn't calm down.

Draken

Jewels2486

Post by Draken on Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:41 pm

Draken sighed as she decided not to try and fry him. In addition to not wanting to get hurt, a battle of ice and fire wouldn't be good for the spring. He'd never launch an attack against her of course, but he'd have to defend. And of course there would be the risk of him accidentally seeing more in her rage...which would only make her angrier. It was like a cycle of fire.

"I won't turn around. I value my life and your privacy too much for that." He sounded completely sincere, though the first part had a tinge of annoyance at being threatened. He loved the woman, but didn't mean he wanted to deal with her violent streak. And yet he still ended up her target often enough to be paranoid about it.

Just as he was getting comfortable again, he heard Rin begin breathing in and out rather quickly. "You alright Rin?" He asked casually, not turning around out of fear of fire. But when she didn't respond, he glanced back. "Rin?" He spoke with more concern, then saw what was happening to her. "Rin!" He swam over to her, worried about her as he realized she was hyperventilating. He wasn't too familiar with it, having seen a guy start doing it when he'd partnered up with a caravan. He tried to remember what the others did to help the man, wanting to help Rin.

"Rin. I'm here." He spoke calmly and slowly, his eyes looking up. He wasn't very learned in medicine, but he knew that in a crisis, remaining calm was important. If he freaked out, she might get worse. "Whatever is going on, you're safe." He gently placed his hands on her shoulders, hoping to provide support, though he kept his eyes on the on the back of her head.

Rin Moriyama

Jewels8798

Post by Rin Moriyama on Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:25 pm

As Rin continued to hyperventilate, she could barely hear Draken call out to her. She began to mutter to herself in between erratic breaths "Please...n-no more... It wasn't my fault..." she looked like she was gone out of her. The Kitsune suddenly felt a large hands touch her shoulders. She shrieked and her whole body flared up and was engulfed in blue flames. They only did this for a brief moment as the water she was submerged in, put them out. After that, she'd regained her senses. Only to realize what she'd done. "Oh gods, Draken!" She prayed she hadn't hurt him as tears began to well up in her eyes.

Draken

Jewels2486

Post by Draken on Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:01 pm

"Shit!" He moved back as best he could as fire flared up around her, barely able to get a thin shell of ice around him hands before they got burned. Of course, it didn't help, as her flames were sudden and intense. He didn't know what was going on. Why was she freaking out? What was she saying? He didn't understand. He didn't understand any of why she was like how she was now. Ever since he found her again, she'd had clear problems with men and humans.

When she finally came to her senses, he had his hands in the water, cringing at the stinging pain of the burns, but knowing that if given enough time, they'd heal from the natural energies cycling through the pool. Would still need proper care though. He glanced over, but quickly looked away out of instinct. He didn't want to risk embarrassing her, now when she had just had some sort of episode. "I'm fine. What about you?" He was trying to play if off, even though he was lucky to have only gotten his hands burned. If he'd been closer, he'd have been cooked all over.

Rin Moriyama

Jewels8798

Post by Rin Moriyama on Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:23 pm

He claimed he was fine but he had his hands submerged in the pool. She was about to ask him if he was really okay but got cut off by him asking if she was okay. She nodded, her ears, dropping down onto her head. She felt awful. Without much thought, she swam up and hugged Draken. Her bare chest pressing against hers. "I'm so sorry Draken... Ever since then I've had these panic attacks happen occasionally. I don't what triggers them exactly but, when they do happen, it gets like how you saw..." Rin refused to let go of him. Despite being as embarrassed as all hell, she couldn't bring herself to pull away. Maybe she could finally bring herself to tell him what happened during those two years she'd gone missing.

Draken

Jewels2486

Post by Draken on Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:37 pm

Draken blushed as she hugged him, her sizable chest pressing against his own. Seeing people naked, or at least naked from the waist up was one thing. But the contact was something else. Normally, he'd be worried about a very possible danger coming from this. But he was focused on her. And what could have happened to her.

Pulling his hands out of the water, her hugged her back, kissing her forehead before resting his head on hers. His hug made him blush slightly more, but he'd live. "What....what happened Rin? Where were you for all that time?" His voice was calm and concerned, despite the stinging of his hands. "You always refuse to tell me, and you don't have to if you don't want to. But I want to know. Let me in Rin."

Rin Moriyama

Jewels8798

Post by Rin Moriyama on Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:55 pm

Draken, removed his hands from the water to hug her back, placing a gentle kiss on her forehead before resting his chin on her head. He wanted to know and she wanted to tell him. For a good minute, she remained silent, just letting him hold her then, she spoke up. "When I turned 13, my father finally let go out on my own as long as I kept my promise to keep my human disguise up. However, I got tricked by some slave traders, was captured and sold off to the highest bidder..." Rin remembered back to those times, and her whole body shudder but thanks to Draken holding her, she was able to remain calm. "The man who bought me on the slave market was from the neighboring country of Alvarez and he had a thing for young exotic women. Once he saw me, he paid about 5 million jewels and I was forced to return with him to his estate. He had me dress in a skimpy maid's outfit and do all the cleaning. I was ordered to sleep in his bedchamber with him, where he only permitted me to wear my underwear and I wasn't allowed to resist his advances. The first time I bit his hand as he tried to grab my face to kiss me and as punishment, he had me submerged underwater for an hour. After that, I could no longer muster the strength to fight him. I had also been bound in shackles imbued with magical barrier particles that suppressed my magic." She continued to receive flashbacks in her mind as she told her childhood friend all that had happened to her. "I was only able to escape the night he finally tried to take my virginity. He removed my shackles to bind me in a different manner and I killed him and I set his estate on fire before I left. I don't know how many others died that night but they all perished at my hands. I was his slave for two whole years... one of the reasons I bathe in her instead of just in my room is because I still feel my body has been defiled and is full of impurities. That feeling never goes away. It's also the source of my hatred of men and humans. He was a normal human and he was horrid... You're the only man aside from my father I will think I'll ever be okay around."

Draken

Jewels2486

Post by Draken on Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:23 pm

He listened in horror as his friend told of her ordeal, tightening the hug a little. He hadn't wanted to consider that possibility when he'd finally given up on finding her, and seeing her again had driven any fears or thoughts from his mind. Now he wished he'd looked harder. Somehow found where she was across the border and managed to save her. He would have shifted into his wolfman form and ripped that monster apart.

He released a soft growl at the thought, but turned his attention back to Rin. Slowly pulling himself out of the hug, lowering himself to Rin's eye level. "You aren't dirty Rin. You are a pure, kind woman, whose overcome so much. And now you have a lot of people who care about you, to different degrees." His hands rested gently on her shoulders. She needed him, and he wished he could have somehow known sooner.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you Rin. But I won't let anyone do that to you again. Neither would the rest of the guild. And maybe someday you'll be able to deal with guys again." He was being strong for her. She needed a rock and he would be that for her, as he'd tried to be since joining the guild.

Rin Moriyama

Jewels8798

Post by Rin Moriyama on Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:35 pm

After telling Draken everything, he pulled away slightly to meet her at eye level. When he did, he'd see her tear stained face with her eyes slightly swollen. He told her that she wasn't dirty, that she was a pure, kind woman who'd overcome so much and how she had so many people now who cared about her to different degrees. She sniffled a bit as she quietly listened to Draken speak. His voice full of warmth as it made her begin to truly calm down. He apologized for not being there for her and promised he wouldn't let anyone do that to her ever again. Her heart began to race as he said that. Her face became flushed a bit. Rin could no longer hold back how she felt for Draken and without even thinking, wrapped her arms around the back of his neck, leaned in and locked lips with him.

Draken

Jewels2486

Post by Draken on Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:47 pm

Draken was caught COMPLETELY off guard by the kiss. In fact, he was just stunned for a few moments. But then he kissed her back, surprise and excitement filling his mind. Wrapping his arms around her back, he pulled her in. He just wanted to be closer to her. To keep the moment going longer.

After a minute though, he broke the kiss, resting his forehead against her's. He was blushing as he held her in his arms, mind slowly putting all the hints and pieces together. "So is this why your dad doesn't like me? Leave it to Draken to make a joke in a moment like this.

Rin Moriyama

Jewels8798

Post by Rin Moriyama on Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:41 am

Rin was overjoyed when Draken kissed her back. She felt him pull her in closer by wrapping his arms around her back. The kiss lasted about a minute before their lips parted. Draken rested his forehead against her's. The Kitsune could see his face was now flushed just as much as her's was. It made her feel incredibly happy that she'd share a kiss with him and that he seemed to feel the same way she did. Draken cracked a joke saying this was why her father didn't like him. She couldn't believe he was cracking a joke at a time like this. They had just shared a kiss, after all, this was no time for that or at least not in Rin's opinion it wasn't. She met her childhood friends gaze and spoke up. "Back when I thought that horrid pig would take my virginity, your face flashed across my mind. I didn't want him to be the one to take that away from me and the next thing I knew, my body flared up as he touched me, which then engulfed his body in my magic's flames, that burned him to death." After saying that, Rin gave Draken a kiss on the cheek and then another short peck on the lips. She didn't want to leave his embrace but they'd been in the pool for quite some time now, it wouldn't be much longer before others showed up.

Draken

Jewels2486

Post by Draken on Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:14 am

Draken felt a little disgusted at what she said. The thought of some older creep taking Rin, especially when she was still sixteen. But he felt a little warmth at the idea that the thought of him had reawoken the fire within her. "I wish I'd been there to do it myself, but I guess I was there in spirit, so it still counts." He didn't want to break apart from her, but he had the same thought she did. If someone walked in on them, Rin would probably die of embarrassment or set them on fire.

"I guess we should get out and take this somewhere else." He started to break the embrace and looked back to where his towel was......Only to see that his towel, and her robe, had been moves all the way back to the entrance, where he'd left his clothes. And sitting next to them was Eres, who had a pleased look in her eye. 'That damned mischievous wolf.'

Rin Moriyama

Jewels8798

Post by Rin Moriyama on Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:13 pm

Just as Rin had been thinking they should get out before others would come, Draken suggested the same thing. He then muttered referring to his wolf companion. Rin was curious as to what he was talking about and followed where he was looking. Once she saw what his grumbling was about, her jaw dropped and her face grew red once more. The damned wolf indeed. What's more, it had a smug look on its face which only served to piss the Kitsune off. "Get that wolf of yours to return our things unless it wants to become barbeque..." She said this with a bright blue flame ready in hand and a very scary look on her face as if she was ready to commit murder.

Draken

Jewels2486

Post by Draken on Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:21 pm

Draken sighed. She's thought of everything. "She'd be out the door before you could get her. And if you did fry her, you'd burn my towel and all of our clothes. Then you'd probably burn me and anyone else who walked in to ash to protect your dignity." He turned to her and gave her a dry smile, somewhat amused by the development. Though he of course knew that this put his safety in peril as much as the wolf's.

Draken placed a hand on her forearm and gently pushed it down, if she let him. "So let's try a different solution. One that doesn't involve that expression. It doesn't suit your cute face." He gave her a quick kiss on her forehead, hoping to cool her temper a little. "The best way to deal with her antics is to figure out the one way to deny her what she wants. In this case, I think she's hoping one of us will walk up to get our clothes, with the other here to watch. Or for both of us to go out together. So I'll go up to get out clothes, and you can turn around until I'm back with your robe. Sound good?" He honestly wasn't entirely sure what the wolf's plan was, aside from embarrassing poor Rin. She knew the kitsune was easily embarrassed.....and got violent in such situations.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:40 pm