Fairy Tail: Endless Skies

Hi, Welcome to Fairy Tail: Endless Skies. We are a brand new, semi-free form Fairy Tail RP forum. We hope that you will join us and embark on your very own journey!

Please be aware that because we are semi-free form, your characters are not ranked here. Only spells, pets and any equipment you make are ranked.

Also, HTML is disabled in all posts as a security measure so we ask that you use BBCode in all your posts and no HTML as it will not work.

Hi, Guest. You have 72 post(s)! Please welcome the newest mage, Saint Neptune, to Fairy Tail: Endless Skies!

Welcome guests and members alike to Fairy Tail: Endless Skies! We hope you enjoy your stay here no matter how short or long it may be! If you're new, please check out our new member guide to help you get started!

The Slums! And all it's splendor! (Ackad/Rhyolo)

Ackad Vefadalt

Character Gender : Male
    Jewels4469

The Slums! And all it's splendor! (Ackad/Rhyolo)

Post by Ackad Vefadalt on Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:39 pm

"Come on Ackad! Just one more game!"

In the deep slums of Heiso, the earth dragon slayer of the twilight dragon was playing a game of high stakes poker with a bunch of other individuals of shady backgrounds. The tavern was a little rundown, but it had somewhat of a charm to it. From the outside, it looks rough, crude and dire. Softwood and stone beams make up most of the building's outer structure. It's impossible to see through the dirty windows, but the lifelessness from within can be felt outside. If anyone entered the tavern through the dirty, metal door, they would be welcomed by a feeling of discomfort and thick air. It's as dire inside as it is on the outside. Rounded, wooden beams support the upper floor and the broken lights attached to them. The walls were decorated, if you can call it that, with old paintings covered in dust.

"Give it up kids, Ackad tends to have things in his favor after losing a few games. He calls it warming up..."

The bartender was smoking tobacco and made no effort to acknowledge the presence of anyone else outside of the game. He knew that the money would end back with him anyway, for Ackad to pay off his tab and end up drinking all over again.

"Sure, but maybe we should wait until some new vict-...i mean...some new blood hits the table, no? This rate, you'll guys be cleaned out with no extra money for the beautiful courtesans in the area. "

Rhyolo

Jewels159142

Re: The Slums! And all it's splendor! (Ackad/Rhyolo)

Post by Rhyolo on Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:52 am

Rhyolo would have just been doing what he usually did whenever he didn't have a job, wandering around Fiore aimlessly all by himself. He would walk with his hands in his Hoodie pockets, with his eyes closed. When the young god slayer opened his eyes he would see that he had wandered into some sort of run down town, or slum. Last time he checked he was in Heiso, but he shrugs as he looked around, especially eyeing an old looking tavern from the outside. "Hmmm, what do we have here?"

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo

His Magic

His Things

His Pet Cat

Ackad Vefadalt

Jewels4469

Post by Ackad Vefadalt on Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:34 am

Since Rhyolo didn't walk in yet, there was no real reason for Ackad to continue the game with the others. Starting to get up as he dragged the money to his side, Ackad finished his beer and started to toss the money into a satchel.

"Unfortunately, I have an appointment with a woman that has rather........voloptious hips...... I mean, it is hard to find good company these days.."

With short laughter, the group table joined in, but one of the men took out a knife and held it in Ackad's direction.

"Listen fella, I think you were cheating us. So maybe you should leave that satchel here instead if you don't want any trouble."

As if he was expecting this, Ackad played along.

"Ah yes....the "i'm bigger than you so ill threaten you".....move. Something like a game of chess eh, but i'll raise the stakes. You are a strapping man, older guy. What do you bench, pretty high right? Let's say a wager...... my friend outside is waiting for me. If you can beat him in an arm wrestling contest, you can have the whole bag. But if I win.... of course...I get to walk out of here."

Tossing the satchel to the master of the taveren, Ackad opened the door wide to show that there was a person there. However, he had no idea who it was, just wondered if he can string this poor stranger along.

"Ahh yes, the friend I was mentioning. He's not just a pretty face you know, he's strong. Just remember, if he wins, I walk."

The and took off his shirt and showed his big muscles, tossing the cards out of the way and putting his hand there to set up the arm wrestling. He anticipated this, but at the ife time, he wondered iof Ackad was telling the truth.

"That little boy of yours is gonna run, as a matter of fact, maybe you don't even know him. And if that IS THE CASE ACKAD....i will come for you."

Ackad taking off his hat and giving a bow, he would give a reassurance.

"Of course, I'd never told a lie....today......"

The choice was ultimately Rhyolo's though.
    Rhyolo

Jewels159142

Post by Rhyolo on Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:14 am

Rhyolo would continue to study the tavern from the outside when his were brought from the upper wall to front door entrance of the establishment. The young mage saw the door was open and some one was gesturing toward him to some other patrons on the inside. He saw that a group of them, one shirtless, all looking angry at the one with a hat on his head opening the door. He would then use his slayer nose and begin to sniff the area, something was up with that red haired guy.

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo

His Magic

His Things

His Pet Cat

Ackad Vefadalt

Jewels4469

Post by Ackad Vefadalt on Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:47 am

Noticing the guy act pretty odd in the sense of not doing much to help the situation in Ackad's favor, the suave gentlemen tried his best to smooth the situation over.

"Ok so maybe he's a bit ............feral?"

"Ackad............"

"It could be a.... how do you say this... personal insult about the smell of your beastly facial hair...."

The man was even getting angrier.

"ACKAD!!!!!!!!"

"I shit you not, I was expecting something completely different. "

"You do it...."

Sighing, Ackad takes off his hat and puts it on the coat hanger as his hand leaves the door. With it swishing closed, Ackad would sit in the opposite side of the table and put his hand on.

"Same deal, if I win...well... you know."

As soon as the game started, the big burly man started to push with all his might in order to win fast and break Ackad's hand. However, he started to notice something strange, Ackad's hand wasn't moving at all. As a matter of fact, as a product of Ackad's dragon slayer magic, the weight started to increase even more, with the man struggling until his hand tapped the table.

Ackad was merciful enough to leave it at that, with the man giving the dragon slayer a strange look as to how strong Ackad really was.

"Looks like I win...."

Holding out his hand, the master tossed him back the bag. Noticing that some portion of the bag was missing, Ackad looked towards him with a shocked look on his face.

"Your tab, plus 10%"

With a sigh, Ackad put the satchel on his person.

"Well, it should be enough. Time to bid you all a fair adieu...."

GRabbing his hat, ACkad left the tavern in order to head on to the next location, walking past the other person. However, he did tip his hat to him.
    Rhyolo

Jewels159142

Post by Rhyolo on Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:00 am

Rhyolo would continue to watch the man as he looked somewhat disappointed at something. It then occured to the god slaying elemental that the guy possibly was trying to get him to come in, probably to settle of some gambling dispute by dragging in a random stranger to bail them out. Rhyolo would sigh at this as he then saw the guy go back into the tavern, leaving the door open as he would arm wrestle the guy with out his shirt on his body. Rhyolo then stepped forward to try and stop this but stopped when his suspicions about the guy with the hat were confirmed. The guys would beat the shirtless roughian with ease in the test of arm strength and take his bag from what he assumed to be the bar keep and wal past him nodding his hat. Rhyolo was interested in why he wanted him to come in and fight his battle for him when he did it so easily. "Hold on a moment, Dragon slayer, i have a couple questions for you, so don't leave town just yet." The young boy smirks to the slightly older man.

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo

His Magic

His Things

His Pet Cat

Ackad Vefadalt

Jewels4469

Post by Ackad Vefadalt on Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:01 am

Ackad was almost prepared to tune out any other noises for the sake of going to his destination. As a matter of fact, it wasn't as if he was leaving town or even the slums. He was just getting started, his next location was actually in the slums, taking some of his winnings to another bar/hostess club that had a different kind of atmosphere. By atmosphere, what Ackad was really going for meant that he wanted to be surrounded by some good looking people for a while. However, almost as if someone pressed the "no more fun" button for him, he was somehow sniffed out to be a dragon slayer by a random individual that he didn't know heads or tails from.

The whole situation was odd, was that why he was sniffing around the place like a madman? Was the point of him being here?

"Listen, I'm not looking for any trouble. Also, depending on the question, I don't really have to answer them."
    Rhyolo

Jewels159142

Post by Rhyolo on Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:02 pm

Rhyolo would smile and just chuckle a bit. "Sorry if i came off a bit creepy. And my questions are pretty simple. I am just curious about a couple of things. By the way, my name is rhyolo, and i am a god slayer. Anyways, why did you want me to come in eve though you could have beaten those guys easily the whole time? Also, you mist be pretty ballsy to pull a random from the street hoping they could beat them." Rhyolo then stuck his hands in his pockets and smiled to him, he genuinely wanted to pick this guy's brain apart and figure out how guys like these work. Perhaps it would give him a bit of insight into a possibile conman or theive's mind

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo

His Magic

His Things

His Pet Cat

Ackad Vefadalt

Jewels4469

Post by Ackad Vefadalt on Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:54 pm

"Rhyolo? Well, it's a pleasure, but all is not what it seems. Even with the performance that I have shown you just a moment ago, I am an honorary member of the guild that houses this side of the continent, Twilight Dragon. Ackad Vefadalt.... "

Tipping his hat towards him, that would have been the end of introductions for the time being.

"As for handling such masses, as you can see, they weren't too keen on the whole magic using. It's like beating up on a small child, I couldn't be bothered with the mess it would make at the end of it and handsome fellows like yourself awaken a hidden envy in ugly brutes. Long story short, it takes the aggro off of me and it works for the most part. Until today...."

Snapping his fingers at Rhyolo, Ackad would shake his head.

"God slayer huh? Only heard about those, but never seen one. I'd figure that you would only be able to sniff out gods, not anything else. Cute trick, but I'd be careful if I were you. People from all shapes and sizes, different backgrounds... they go to great lengths for their privacy. It would be quite upsetting if you would to anger someone by exposing their solace for the sake of curiosity, even though you mean no harm. But alas, finding me might seem a bit anti-climatic for you."
    Rhyolo

Jewels159142

Post by Rhyolo on Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:30 pm

Rhyolo would look and listen to the slightly older man as he began to explain himself as well as introduce himself. He was apparently a member of an independent guild called Twilight Dragon. He had hear several thing about them but he had no idea what an honorary member was and how it was different from a regular guild member. "Ah, Interesting. Honorary guild member? An finding you is somewhat interesting, I've only ever seen a dragon, not a slayer. Also I will keep that advice in mind next time i encounter something that is out of the ordinary or seems noteworthy, but no guarantees i will keep my lips sealed."

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo

His Magic

His Things

His Pet Cat

Ackad Vefadalt

Jewels4469

Post by Ackad Vefadalt on Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:54 am

"I never saw a god or a god slayer, but it's not like I need to get out much. I don't need to go too far if all I really have to do is stay close to the guild if it needs me and takes the missions that put the most jewels on the table. But take what I just said with a grain of salt." Taking out his small flask, Ackad would take a few sips of the liquor inside before putting it away. "So what's the point of finding a guy like me anyway? I doubt that's going to help you with anything."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:58 pm