Fairy Tail: Endless Skies

Hi, Welcome to Fairy Tail: Endless Skies. We are a brand new, semi-free form Fairy Tail RP forum. We hope that you will join us and embark on your very own journey!

Please be aware that because we are semi-free form, your characters are not ranked here. Only spells, pets and any equipment you make are ranked.

Also, HTML is disabled in all posts as a security measure so we ask that you use BBCode in all your posts and no HTML as it will not work.

Hi, Guest. You have 72 post(s)! Please welcome the newest mage, Saint Neptune, to Fairy Tail: Endless Skies!

Welcome guests and members alike to Fairy Tail: Endless Skies! We hope you enjoy your stay here no matter how short or long it may be! If you're new, please check out our new member guide to help you get started!

What is going on?(Rhyolo/Morphina)

Rhyolo

Jewels159142

What is going on?(Rhyolo/Morphina)

Post by Rhyolo on Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:37 pm

Rhyolo was wandering about randomly in hargeon, and more or less all of fiore. He would have his hands in his pockets as he looked around taking in the sites of this new town, it looking like an upgrade from the slums he had visited earlier. The young elemental would then realized that he was missing something, or rather someone as he sighed. "Damnit Red," the god slayer muttered to himself, "Where did you run off to now?" He took a heavy breath before stopping and looking around more carefully, trying to spot his feline companion anywhere around him. Hopefully he would be able to find him easily.

@Morphina

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo

His Magic

His Things

His Pet Cat

Morphina

Character Gender : Female
    Jewels3822

Re: What is going on?(Rhyolo/Morphina)

Post by Morphina on Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:28 pm

Morphina stalked through the streets, her purple hair blown across her face. She batted at it irritably. Her stupid modification to Orcus Nex was interfering with the scythe's magic. Now it was stuck in the rifle form without any of its magical abilities. She couldn't figure out where she had gone wrong. Clutching her cloak around her, Morphina looked around. Hargeon? How in the hells had she gotten here? The young shinigami halfling scowled at the sky. "Give me a break, would ya Ryoto? I'm doing my job!" She grumbled, looking around. Her death god father wouldn't have sent her here without reason. Something undead stirred within these streets.

Orcus Nex was sheathed upon her back. Morphina itched to take it out. It was her only defense at the moment. If the undead were of a cunning nature, they would be capable of an ambush. A sound made the shinigami jump, backpedaling away from the noise. The movement sent her careening into a young man with shock white hair. Something was off about him but Morphina couldn't put a finger on just what. Better safe than sorry. She whipped the barrel of Orcus Nex up into his neck. There was no telling if it would fire but he didn't know that. "No sudden moves." Morphina growled. "Living or dead? Show me red!" The little phrase popped out of her mouth before she could stop it. Damn Ryoto and his catchy little phrase. Too late to take it back now. She'd stick by it, hoping he understood.

Rhyolo

Jewels159142

Post by Rhyolo on Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:16 pm

Rhyolo would had continued to look around for his pet exceed and sole companion, Red. As he did he really wouldn't pay much attention to his surroundings, including other people walking by. He would remain oblivious of all of the other living things in the area's existence untill he was snapped back into reality in a fashion that was new to him. That new means being what he assumed to be a gun pressed against the back of his neck. He would turn his head slightly and move his eyes so he could make out some of the feature of his assailant. He would see it was a female, perhaps older than him and had purple hair. His golden eyes looked to her as he sighed listening to her question."Look, even if you were to shoot me i wouldn't bleed. But I can assure you I am alive. Now, put that toy away so we can speak like the adult i assume you can be instead threatening to end my life. I have things i still want to do." He says this all rather calmly and flat. Showing no emotion or fear.

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo

His Magic

His Things

His Pet Cat

Morphina

Jewels3822

Post by Morphina on Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:59 pm

Morphina growled softly at the young man's words. Her gloved hands tightened upon the trigger of her weapon. "Perhaps if you weren't such a boy you'd recognize this is no toy. She spat, pulling back. A bit of magic was all it took. The rifle transformed smoothly into its scythe form. She spun it around smoothly, planting the butt of the scythe into the ground. "However, as a hunter of the undead, tell me how you are alive but can't bleed. Otherwise, I'll be forced to unleash my full might upon you. No undead may be allowed to live." Not after what they had done to comrades, family, friends. She wouldn't stand for that tide of corruption to wash across the mortal races.

"I'd also like to know if you've seen any undead nearby, presuming that you are not one." Morphina said, readying her magic. Something was wrong. Something very old, very powerful was nearby. It was impossible to tell if it was an undead or not. Whatever it was set Morphina on edge. She wanted to finish up with whatever Ryoto had sent her to do here and leave quickly.

Rhyolo

Jewels159142

Post by Rhyolo on Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:46 am

Rhyolo couldn't help but smile bit and chuckle when she called him a boy, even with the gun still pressed against his nape, his life still "threatened". Maybe he was cocky or maybe he was crazy and couldn't really grasp the gravity of the situation, he really didn't even know the answer himself. He would retort as soon as the barrel of the gun was removed as he then turned to her, still smirking, "I may be young but i am no mere boy." He would take in the purple haired scythe wielding girl as she spoke to him, asking him how he was alive but couldn't bleed. He didn't know exactly how but his body was made for fire. He decided it was better for him to sho her rather than tell her as he then raised one of his hands as he turned it into a black redish flame. Once she asked if he saw any undead around he would shrugs and shake his head. "Nope, not today." the god slayer then retinred his hand to his human form.

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo

His Magic

His Things

His Pet Cat

Morphina

Jewels3822

Post by Morphina on Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:38 pm

Morphina smirked at the white haired male's assertion that he was no mere boy. His transforming hand merely earned him a raised eyebrow. "I still see only a mere boy in front of me. Nothing you've shown me proves anything otherwise." His answer regarding the undead was frustrating. Had Ryoto sent her on a wild goose chase? That didn't sound like her god father. He was rather good at pinpointing the undead. She desperately wished to ask him but Ryoto didn't seem to have time for her anymore. Her calls were always forwarded to a secretary or ignored entirely. Morphina put a hand on her hip. What to do now? She couldn't very well ask the boy to burn the town down. It would flush out the undead but the killing of civilians was a big no no.

The purple haired woman bit her lip as she thought. Her fingers fiddled with her scythe, moving pieces around. What to do? She spun the scythe, transforming it back into its rifle formation. The transition was a little less smooth. Morphina blinked at the piece in her hand before she cursed. "By the Dark Gods!" She slammed the piece back into place. "Boy! How would you like to hunt down some undead? I have no idea how many there are and a partner is always good for watching my back." And to provide fodder if they awakened a horde. If she could run faster, the boy would make excellent bait. "Morphina Moonshadow." She said sticking out a gloved hand. Might as well try to be civil.

Rhyolo

Jewels159142

Post by Rhyolo on Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:42 am

Rhyolo would see the smirk creep on her face as she still called him a boy. As her eyebrow raised in what he assumed to be confusion he would sigh internally, kind of disappointed that she did not put two and two together and figured out he was a god slayer and an elemental. But then again, just his hand being turn into a flame was not that strong of a hint for most people. As he watched the scythe transform back into a rifle he would be impressed a bit by the craftsmanship it must have taken. He was going to ask something but he was cut off by the hunter's sudden exclamation. He then raised an eyebrow at it smirking. As he took her hand and shook it, "The name is Rhyolo Ruby, so now you can stop calling me boy. Also i don't know about hunting the undead, what's in it for me? You see, you were the one, not even a minute ago, threatening to kill me. " This may have seemed a tiny bit rude and selfish but this was how he was, not motivated to do much unless he had to. All of a sudden a little figure with wings wing would be flying toward rhyolo from behind morphina. "Take one step to your left."

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo

His Magic

His Things

His Pet Cat

Morphina

Jewels3822

Post by Morphina on Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:02 pm

"So you're one of those people, Mr. Ruby" Morphina said with a cold smile. She leaned the rifle against her shoulder. "Is saving the lives of the innocent not enough?" Morphina scowled at the command Rhyolo gave her but did as told. She had a feeling something bad would happen if she didn't. A chill ran down her back. A dark familiar chill. The shinigami turned slowly to the left. Now she understood why Ryoto had sent her here. She also realized why she hadn't felt anything until right then. Damn.

"Perhaps, Mr. Ruby, you'll do the hunting to save your own skin. Turns out there is a necromancer in this town." She backed slowly away from the shadowy figures that were approaching. Their eyes blazed with a purple fire. Blue skin glistened as they stepped into the dying light of the sun. Regrettably, they were too close for the rifle configuration. Morphina quickly switched Orcus Nex into its scythe form once again. "Wights, Mr. Ruby. Nearly invulnerable and highly resistant to any elemental attacks." She made a pointed look at his hand. "I do hope you have more than fire attacks in your repertoire."

Rhyolo

Jewels159142

Post by Rhyolo on Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:06 pm

Rhyolo would then catch the flying exceed and put him on his head as he smiled and rolled his eyes. "Look, unless i actually see anything im not going out of my way to find something that may not even be there.... looks like i spoke too soon. OK i guess im in to know a couple undead heads loose." He then listened to her as she commented about hoping he didn't only use fire. He would only laugh as he then began to rush them head on. "Red, feed me." The small exceed would smile and nod as he took to the sky with his wings and set his tail on fire. Rhyolo would then close in on the undead and grab then both by their throats and slam them into the ground. Once he pinned them he would begin to eat the fire coming from their eyes.

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo

His Magic

His Things

His Pet Cat

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:23 pm