Fairy Tail: Endless Skies

Hi, Welcome to Fairy Tail: Endless Skies. We are a brand new, semi-free form Fairy Tail RP forum. We hope that you will join us and embark on your very own journey!

Please be aware that because we are semi-free form, your characters are not ranked here. Only spells, pets and any equipment you make are ranked.

Also, HTML is disabled in all posts as a security measure so we ask that you use BBCode in all your posts and no HTML as it will not work.

Hi, Guest. You have 72 post(s)! Please welcome the newest mage, Saint Neptune, to Fairy Tail: Endless Skies!

Welcome guests and members alike to Fairy Tail: Endless Skies! We hope you enjoy your stay here no matter how short or long it may be! If you're new, please check out our new member guide to help you get started!

An alliance?(Takeo and rhyolo/P)

Rhyolo

Jewels159142

An alliance?(Takeo and rhyolo/P)

Post by Rhyolo on Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:48 am

The new guild master would have thought about what he was about to do for a couple of day, the same days he was traveling to his guild for the first time. Rhyolo would then take a deep breath as he was about to enter the lions den and ask the guild master of Lion's mane for help and advice. The young god slayer would need it as his Exceed red followed him. Soon they both entered the hall, looking around to find the one who ran this place. "Hello," He proclaimed out loud, "I am looking for the guild master. I have urgent business i must discuss with him." Rhyolo hoped that his gut feeling of not being taken seriously was wrong. Before he came in he had thought that he would be taken lightly or as a joke due to his young age.

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo

His Magic

His Things

His Pet Cat

Henrex

Character Gender : Male
    Jewels6815

Re: An alliance?(Takeo and rhyolo/P)

Post by Henrex on Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:31 pm

Like most days in Lion's Mane, living in the forest on the very edge of Magnolia Town, it was quiet. As a result of this, the founder and Guild Master of the guild, Takeo Sasaki, would spend his time meditating in order to clear his mind and keep his focus for whatever was to come. It was a time of peace, yes, but there would always be conflict in the world. Thus, with a sigh, Takeo's eyes slowly opened.

As his mind returned to reality, the man's head turned in the direction of a voice coming from the entrance of his Guild Hall. Thus, sliding his feet over his bed and rising, he left his room and silently approached the stairs. Stepping down, he saw a young man at the entrance to his Guild. As he walked towards Rhyolo, his head slightly tilted to the side as a hand reached the ocarina strapped to his side, while the other reached out to shake Rhyolo's.

"I'm the Guild Master, Takeo Sasaki. What's so urgent, my friend?"

Rhyolo

Jewels159142

Post by Rhyolo on Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:33 pm

Rhyolo would look the guild master and take him in as red would fall on his head and lay there asleep. Rhyolo would see the ocarina on his belt and assume that had something to do with his magic from the way he kept a hand on it. The teenager would then smile to the man and take his hand shaking. " It is an honor and pleasure to meet you Takeo, my name is Rhyolo Ruby. My business here is that i seek your advice and help, perhaps even an alliance? Before you raise an eyebrow and question me i have recently, under strange yet sad circumstances, have become the guild master of Heaven's Reach. The reason i sought you out is because of you being the only other legal guild i have heard about and you seem reputable."

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo

His Magic

His Things

His Pet Cat

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:04 pm