Fairy Tail: Endless Skies

Hi, Welcome to Fairy Tail: Endless Skies. We are a brand new, semi-free form Fairy Tail RP forum. We hope that you will join us and embark on your very own journey!

Please be aware that because we are semi-free form, your characters are not ranked here. Only spells, pets and any equipment you make are ranked.

Also, HTML is disabled in all posts as a security measure so we ask that you use BBCode in all your posts and no HTML as it will not work.

Hi, Guest. You have 69 post(s)! Please welcome the newest mage, Kiara Wright, to Fairy Tail: Endless Skies!

Welcome guests and members alike to Fairy Tail: Endless Skies! We hope you enjoy your stay here no matter how short or long it may be! If you're new, please check out our new member guide to help you get started!

Equipment Template

Neko Game-Master

Character Gender : Female
    Jewels1000016968

official Equipment Template

Post by Neko Game-Master on Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:55 pm

Use this template to create your equipment whether it be a weapon, an armor, a lacrima or magic item.

Name: (What is the name of your weapon, armor, lacrima or magic item?)
    Rank: (What is the rank of your weapon, armor, lacrima or magic item?)
    Type: (What type of equipment is it? Is it scythe? a bodysuit, a ring, a communication lacrima?)
    Description: (Give a description of your equipment. If it's a weapon or magic item, what are the dimensions of it? If you have a picture include that as well in a spoiler. Please also list how you came to possess it and how it essentially works. Make sure to include its limitations)
    Abilities:

Name: (What is the ability's name)
    Type: (What type of ability is it?)
    Description: (What can the ability do? Please be as descriptive as possible and make sure to list its limitations)
    Duration: (What is the duration of the ability?)
    Cooldown: (What is the cooldown of the ability?)
    Range: (What is the range and or Area of Effect of the ability?)

Proof of Purchase/Possession: (Put the link that proves you own and or purchased this piece of equipment. It can be the link to a post in the equipment shop, fortune box, trading hub or wherever else.)

Code:
    [b]Name:[/b] [i](What is the name of your weapon, armor, lacrima or magic item?)[/i]
    [b]Rank:[/b] [i](What is the rank of your weapon, armor, lacrima or magic item?)[/i]
    [b]Type:[/b] [i](What type of equipment is it? Is it scythe? a bodysuit, a ring, a communication lacrima?)[/i]
    [b]Description:[/b] [i](Give a description of your equipment. If it's a weapon or magic item, what are the dimensions of it? If you have a picture include that as well in a spoiler. Please also list how you came to possess it and how it essentially works. Make sure to include its limitations)[/i]
    [b]Abilities:[/b]

[b]Name:[/b] [i](What is the ability's name)[/i]
    [b]Rank:[/b] [i](What is the ability's rank)[/i]
    [b]Type:[/b] [i](What type of ability is it?)[/i]
    [b]Description:[/b] [i](What can the ability do? Please be as descriptive as possible and make sure to list its limitations)[/i]
    [b]Duration:[/b] [i](What is the duration of the ability?)[/i]
    [b]Cooldown:[/b] [i](What is the cooldown of the ability?)[/i]
    [b]Range:[/b] [i](What is the range and or Area of Effect of the ability?)[/i]

[b]Proof of Purchase/Possession:[/b] [i](Put the link that proves you own and or purchased this piece of equipment. It can be the link to a post in the equipment shop, fortune box, trading hub or wherever else.)[/i]

Please keep in mind that Equipment Abilities will follow the magic rules.

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:24 am