We are now closed

Fairy Tail: Endless Skies has officially closed its doors and will not be re-opening.

Equipment Template

Neko Game-Master
    Neko Game-Master

Character Gender : Female

official Equipment Template

Post by Neko Game-Master on Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:55 pm

Use this template to create your equipment whether it be a weapon, an armor, a lacrima or magic item.

Name: (What is the name of your weapon, armor, lacrima or magic item?)
    Rank: (What is the rank of your weapon, armor, lacrima or magic item?)
    Type: (What type of equipment is it? Is it scythe? a bodysuit, a ring, a communication lacrima?)
    Description: (Give a description of your equipment. If it's a weapon or magic item, what are the dimensions of it? If you have a picture include that as well in a spoiler. Please also list how you came to possess it and how it essentially works. Make sure to include its limitations)
    Abilities:

Name: (What is the ability's name)
    Type: (What type of ability is it?)
    Description: (What can the ability do? Please be as descriptive as possible and make sure to list its limitations)
    Duration: (What is the duration of the ability?)
    Cooldown: (What is the cooldown of the ability?)
    Range: (What is the range and or Area of Effect of the ability?)

Proof of Purchase/Possession: (Put the link that proves you own and or purchased this piece of equipment. It can be the link to a post in the equipment shop, fortune box, trading hub or wherever else.)

Code:
    [b]Name:[/b] [i](What is the name of your weapon, armor, lacrima or magic item?)[/i]
    [b]Rank:[/b] [i](What is the rank of your weapon, armor, lacrima or magic item?)[/i]
    [b]Type:[/b] [i](What type of equipment is it? Is it scythe? a bodysuit, a ring, a communication lacrima?)[/i]
    [b]Description:[/b] [i](Give a description of your equipment. If it's a weapon or magic item, what are the dimensions of it? If you have a picture include that as well in a spoiler. Please also list how you came to possess it and how it essentially works. Make sure to include its limitations)[/i]
    [b]Abilities:[/b]

[b]Name:[/b] [i](What is the ability's name)[/i]
    [b]Rank:[/b] [i](What is the ability's rank)[/i]
    [b]Type:[/b] [i](What type of ability is it?)[/i]
    [b]Description:[/b] [i](What can the ability do? Please be as descriptive as possible and make sure to list its limitations)[/i]
    [b]Duration:[/b] [i](What is the duration of the ability?)[/i]
    [b]Cooldown:[/b] [i](What is the cooldown of the ability?)[/i]
    [b]Range:[/b] [i](What is the range and or Area of Effect of the ability?)[/i]

[b]Proof of Purchase/Possession:[/b] [i](Put the link that proves you own and or purchased this piece of equipment. It can be the link to a post in the equipment shop, fortune box, trading hub or wherever else.)[/i]

Please keep in mind that Equipment Abilities will follow the magic rules.

Current date/time is Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:56 pm