We are now closed

Fairy Tail: Endless Skies has officially closed its doors and will not be re-opening.

Pet Template

Neko Game-Master
    Neko Game-Master

Character Gender : Female

official Pet Template

Post by Neko Game-Master on Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:07 pm

Pet Template WwcMuJX

Please use this template when making your pets.

Name: Pet's Name
    Rank: Pet's Rank(D, C, B, A, S)(Put "unranked" for exceeds)
    Species: Pet's Species
    Type: (Combat? Support? Non-Combat? or Exceed?)
    Description: What does it look like? A picture can suffice if you have one, but please go into detail about how they act and/or if they have a personality. There is no word requirement needed for this as long as it can explain your pet well.
    Abilities: Please go to this page to read in detail about the pet system and the abilities you have, etc. There are different requirements for combat pets than there are for supportive ones. If you are making an exceed, the only abilities it can have are aera and growth.

Name: Name of the ability.
    Type: Supportive or offensive.
    Description: Explaination of the ability.
    Duration: The duration of this ability.
    Cooldown: The cooldown of this ability.

Proof of Purchase/Possession: Put the link that proves you purchased and or possess this pet. That could be a post in the pet shop or a post from the fortune box. Even from the trading hub.

Code:
    [b]Name:[/b] [i]Pet's Name[/i]
    [b]Rank:[/b] [i]Pet's Rank(D, C, B, A, S)(Put "unranked" for exceeds)[/i]
    [b]Species:[/b] [i]Pet's Species[/i]
    [b]Type:[/b] [i](Combat? Support? Non-Combat? or Exceed?)[/i]
    [b]Description:[/b] [i]What does it look like? A picture can suffice if you have one, but please go into detail about how they act and/or if they have a personality. There is no word requirement needed for this as long as it can explain your pet well.[/i]
    [b]Abilities:[/b] [i]Please go to [url=http://fairytail-endless-rp.forumotion.com/t36-pet-rules][b]this[/b][/url] page to read in detail about the pet system and the abilities you have, etc. There are different requirements for combat pets than there are for supportive ones. If you are making an exceed, the only abilities it can have are aera and growth.[/i]

[b]Name:[/b] [i]Name of the ability.[/i]
    [b]Rank:[/b] [i]Rank of the ability.[/i]
    [b]Type:[/b] [i]Supportive or offensive.[/i]
    [b]Description:[/b] [i]Explaination of the ability.[/i]
    [b]Duration:[/b] [i]The duration of this ability.[/i]
    [b]Cooldown:[/b] [i]The cooldown of this ability.[/i]

[b]Proof of Purchase/Possession:[/b] [i]Put the link that proves you purchased and or possess this pet. That could be a post in the pet shop or a post from the fortune box. Even from the trading hub.[/i]

Pet Template GUZaj2g

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:38 am