Fairy Tail: Endless Skies

Hi, Welcome to Fairy Tail: Endless Skies. We are a brand new, semi-free form Fairy Tail RP forum. We hope that you will join us and embark on your very own journey!

Please be aware that because we are semi-free form, your characters are not ranked here. Only spells, pets and any equipment you make are ranked.

Also, HTML is disabled in all posts as a security measure so we ask that you use BBCode in all your posts and no HTML as it will not work.

Hi, Guest. You have 72 post(s)! Please welcome the newest mage, Saint Neptune, to Fairy Tail: Endless Skies!

Welcome guests and members alike to Fairy Tail: Endless Skies! We hope you enjoy your stay here no matter how short or long it may be! If you're new, please check out our new member guide to help you get started!

A Little GFX Shop

Winter V.

Character Gender : Female
    Jewels2995468

graphics A Little GFX Shop

Post by Winter V. on Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:30 pm

Welcome, Guest, to my GFX shop! Just reply using the code below to request a signature or avatar! Anything left blank means I will decide. I can also recolor if your character has a different skin tone, or eye/hair color than your face claim. All items are completely free.

Note: Some avatars may appear weird and/or pixelated due to being resized to fit in the spoiler, but look normal when used.

Signature Examples:
    Note: Some signatures may appear weird and/or pixelated due to being resized to fit in the spoiler, but look normal when used.

Name: (Character name)
    Face Claim: (Your FC and where it's from)
    Item: (Avatar, signature, approval stamp, etc. You can also specify if you want it to be a gif or not, but please know that if it's a gif, it may be lower quality. For a non-gif signature, also please specify if you would like style 1 or style 2.)
    Size: (Size in pixels. The default I do is 200x350 for avatars and 400x150 for signatures)
    Text: (Anything you want said on your avatar)
    Theme: (Theme of the piece: Elegant, dark/evil, happy, etc.)
    Misc: (Anything you want that doesn't fit any of the other categories)

Code:
    [b]Name:[/b] (Character name)
    [b]Face Claim:[/b] (Your FC and where it's from)
    [b]Item:[/b] (Avatar, signature, approval stamp, etc. You can also specify if you want it to be a gif or not, but please know that if it's a gif, it may be lower quality For a non-gif signature, also please specify if you would like <a href="https://i.imgur.com/WQQRVLF.jpg">style 1</a> or <a href="https://i.imgur.com/2YH9GNN.png">style 2</a>.)
    [b]Size:[/b] (Size in pixels. The default I do is 200x350 for avatars and 400x150 for signatures)
    [b]Text:[/b] (Anything you want said on your avatar)
    [b]Theme:[/b] (Theme of the piece: Elegant, dark/evil, happy, etc.)
    [b]Misc:[/b] (Anything you want that doesn't fit any of the other categories)

GFXWinterSheet

Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:29 pm